Saturday, December 26, 2009

Foods That Fight Aging My Body Is Aging On Me, But I'm A Fighter What Do You Think Of This?

My body is aging on me, but I'm a fighter what do you think of this? - foods that fight aging

My body is aging. I mean, I have a lot of weight over the years, I've always active, but slow down the metabolism independent. I noticed my hair loss in men aged 24 years. It is hereditary. When I play basketball, joints feel weak when I got my jump. I am still young on the outside, but I was for a healthy diet, and occasionally I still eat my junk food. I do not smoke, drink or use drugs, never. No stress, my body will probably only because at the age of the earth impurities, toxins, can for our environment, etc. Whatever the problem is not to release bad the slow progress of age prevents me from staying in shape, feel healthy and mobile in everyday life. I'm a fighter, aging and death struggle. Are they the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment