Sunday, February 7, 2010

Luxury House Plans Rapidshare Can I Work As A Contractor And Build My Self A House That Cost Me $1million And Sell It For $2million+?

Can I work as a contractor and build my self a house that cost me $1million and sell it for $2million+? - luxury house plans rapidshare

I am very interested to see a doctor and now my main goal. But I know I have a backup plan. Well, I told myself that since I like to explore in different houses and I wouldnt want a seller, who must learn to luxury apartments in neighborhoods, building of luxury. I always like to build / design my house anyway.
1000000 When the building construction costs (materials and labor), but services (eg, large kitchen, additional bedrooms, a theater and a sauna, a gym, perhaps at home, etc.) that your house worth More than 2 million U.S. dollars, I can sell at that price. I would love to do, and then I have one million if the sale is finally over (I was white, I might take some time to sell would have.
This money could be used to do in order to build more and more and much good to do something that I love.
Is this a realistic alternative for a doctor?

5 comments:

Brian A said...

There are many geniuses in California and Arizona, which had the same idea and are now faced with very expensive homes, we can not sell. The home market of 2 million dollars is not huge not.

robert w said...

Thanks for the laughs.
Sorry, both
to a doctor and
Building a house as an independent contractor 2mill
there are no practicable way of the decade.
or ten years.

Lulu said...

Still looking for is an indication that you not do the job.

What investors will be in this situation and only requires a manufacturer who is not experienced in construction, or regional trends, has real estate to build a house on time and within budget, and be able to sell for double what they cost? Oh, and you want to pay the mortgage while waiting for a sucker to pay for the house too much? Please call me if you are that person. I have a few in the freezer of Alaska for download.

Actions have consequences said...

Sure no problem. Any idiot can just step and build a house for $ 2 million $ 1 million.

First, there are too many things before I even attempt to learn a bit rudimentary. Most have difficulty learning in the real world, do not read books, too.

Secondly, it is good for investors in his scheme would be "virtually guaranteed" to get their money, but damn much more than that, and certainly not the money to loan you his speech without merit.

On the other hand, seems to definitely be much more likely that you will never be a doctor, and at least this way you can kill someone.

Ross said...

Of course, it's easy. Each bank lends money. In fact, if you are serious, then I will give you. I just need to send me over 50k, so I know we are serious. If you let me know.

Post a Comment