Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Original Taboo Why Are Those Wanting Anything Gothic/dark/Halloween, Etc For Their Wedding Considered Weird And Evil People?

Why are those wanting anything Gothic/dark/Halloween, etc for their wedding considered weird and evil people? - the original taboo

Why the need to attack? You have every right to plan what they want to represent them as are the issues of planning pearl pink Cinderella. And why should one be true to himself and original, what a taboo, just because most do not "theme" / reason itself?

6 comments:

Becca J said...

I do not believe - I think we are creative!

polka dot said...

Be) Well, I do not think "Gothic" (as in the modern cultural trend as particularly creative. You are on the same level as those who want creativity goes Cinderella theme weddings. Who welcomes the creativity of a person for a trend of pop or replacement, if you get a negative opinion.

Why are these people "crush" their choice? Because even if their decisions in line with the basic trend of the pseudo-culture that followed. goth, is foreign to most. Some people see marriage as a celebration of tradition and are therefore shocked by these so-called creative people.

My thoughts said...

People tend to disapprove of something outside the norm. I mean, * * Read the questions on this document. It's almost cookie cutter.

The styles are really weird looking, and people sometimes fear. People who know you, however notice that the options in more detail that reflects his personality.

MK said...

I agree with a lunchbox! But each in his own name? I was surprised to women who are the bride's dress as Disney and the Mermaid and Cinderella. I think it is much rarer than a Gothic Wedding!

lmlm said...

I prefer dark themes on subjects gothic princess. I'm not a Goth, but it makes me sick princesses.

。◕‿◕。 said...

Probably just seems odd, but couples should be allowed any kind of wedding they want.

Those who are still under attack? His parents?

Post a Comment