Sunday, February 14, 2010

Turning On Intergrated Moniter Sound How Do I Turn On The Intergrated Graphics Card On My Computer?

How do I turn on the intergrated graphics card on my computer? - turning on intergrated moniter sound

I have an HP a500n. The card on the motherboard that integrates with the computer is turned off, because I have a new graphics card a year ago. I do not know how they renable. In addition, you can switch it on again without relying on your computer? I was told that it switches on the motherboard or something, but ... I do not know what to do with them.

3 comments:

C J said...

Uncertain about the PC in general, but every team I've seen, it is necessary to use the BIOS setup. When the computer starts, press the Delete key (or another solution - it must be displayed on the screen)
Upon entry into the facility in search of a register "Integrated Peripherals or something like that works. You video card and power. F-10 to save changes and exit. Be sure to disconnect the monitor video card and plug it into the onboard video link.

big mal said...

Click Start, right-click on My Computer, go to Hardware and then Device Manager. If the Device Manager, go to network adapters, one with a disability must be a question mark beside it. Click it, you'll see the option to do so, to see and it works. If you do not disable the graphics card, and if stll installed. You could go through the trouble to be on the motherboard, but why? It's easy to use with your computer.

terran_g... said...

When the computer for the first (usually once you press the power button), set something on the screen saying that, "says press F1 to enter setup, delete, etc." Each computer is not so different. But once they are in many configuration options reguarding computer BIOS settings. To navigate the best thing to do the menus and find something that you enable or disable the onboard video allows. Vary greatly among different computer models, they have no particular order.

Post a Comment