Saturday, January 2, 2010

Catholic Wedding Wording Catholic Groom, Bride, And Groom's Family - Brides Family Protestant! What So You Think We Should Do?

Catholic Groom, Bride, and Groom's family - brides family Protestant! What so you think we should do? - catholic wedding wording

Ok, I will marry soon. I am a Catholic, my friend is Catholic, his parents are Catholic, and as far as I know, the rest of his family is Catholic. My family (father, brother and sister) are not Catholic - but they understand the faith and knowledge to respectfully in a Catholic church. So be careful all that is good. But here is what I was nervous ... My friend and I have a Catholic marriage - we are done! - But the rest of my family is Protestant. Aunts, uncles, cousins - all of them.
I am a convert and one of my aunts had some problems with my being a Catholic, when I heard I was. What the hell am I supposed to do when it comes to the wedding? I have anxiety - What the hell, one of them! - Is your marriage!
Suggestions? Words of encouragement?

1 comment:

°•.Røwan... said...

Regardless of their feelings (or other), I am sure that nobody is in Christianity a lack of respect within the church. I would not make too worried:)

And after the ceremony, a reception, I doubt they thought about religion: P

Congratz! And to think positive, do not let this problem in this moment of happiness:)

Post a Comment