Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny Invitations Any Ideas For A Funny Wedding Invitations?

Any ideas for a funny wedding invitations? - funny invitations

You want to get married and I would like to invite them to be happy. I have with my husband for several years and we have children and the house already. We have ups and downs, so that now married, is really a surprise after all this time to our friends and family. I leave it as humorous as possible. I love football and I love knitting, it is useful for everyone. :) The idea would be very grateful.

6 comments:

Һסρε 2ӨӨ8 said...

"Finally (the number) of years, we're a hit!

"Some think we were too" sophisticated ropes "when it came to a wedding ... (insert details)"

"a pearl stitch or two to see us and say that I am!

I do not know if it corny or not ... Congratulations and good luck. :)

Dee77 said...

I invite him to look seriously and elegance that each call to laugh a normal marriage, but the text on the nature of the invitation.

Like "yes, finally tie the knot", etc..

Invite your guests while you make little merry at the same time.

Congratulations, really!

jayleebe... said...

Not long ago someone here posted on "When Pigs Fly" invitations and thought it was beautiful:) Here's an example:

http://www.dioselina.com/PatriciaandHaro ...

http://www.magnetstreet.com/store/detail ...

doc said...

And the invitations that look like thyme, and with something like: "It's Thyme"

I think something with the football and knitting, but I can not. sorry.

moviebuf... said...

You can have the kids invite their guests.; Question on behalf of children, the (his presence at the marriage of his parents finally). And perhaps, in a wool-shop for gifts

Gillian said...

I started with my boyfriend for almost 9 years (only just). I joked that we are hell "frozen" theme should be used.

Post a Comment