Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holiday House Insurance Should My Package Holiday Operator Compensate Me For A 17 Hour Delay Homeward Bound?

Should my package holiday operator compensate me for a 17 hour delay homeward bound? - holiday house insurance

7 hours before our flight home (Caribbean UK) told us it would be a period of 17 hours. We were housed and properly fed, but they said they were not entitled to financial compensation, require our insurance replacement rentals. We need to be covered by the EC 261/2004
EEC 295/91, which I do not understand, everyone knows for sure?

4 comments:

chuckie said...

If you have any problems please call
Air Transport Users Council on
0207 2406061

Lady Black said...

I fear that the reaction of others to speak, Elliot is correct. She took care of you, at his expense during the delay, the end of their responsibility. If any compensation for delays, most of them are unavoidable, the airlines go bankrupt. Then he pushes Liu flights fly safely, personally I would take 17 hours after the death, or crash into the ocean.

I Say, Old Chap! said...

In fear Eliot is correct.

I was on holiday in Menorca bright and just as willing to wait for the coach to pick us up at the airport we were greeted by the representative, who did not fly until the day after informing the afternoon.

I wanted to go home at the moment at least, so obviously I was excited as I am sure they were, but how they fed and kept, you qualify as additional remuneration.

Elliot Ness said...

No, the ultimate responsibility and accountability when they feed and house its delayed payment. Read the fine print on a ticket.

Nice try though.

Post a Comment