Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vans Skate Shop Where Can I Find Skate Shoes In Barcelona ?

Where can I find skate shoes in Barcelona ? - vans skate shop

I am new in Barcelona, and I can not see buying a business to skate shoes.
In an interview Adio, DC, Element, Etnies, Globe, Osiris, Vans, and so on.
I was on the ¨ ¨ Mare Magnum and is the only place I found a bit of Vans, but not exactly what I needed.
If anyone knows, smaller, specialty stores, or idea, where you can find, please let me know.
Thank you very much.

1 comment:

helruna said...

There's tonnes of outlet stores around calle Girona [urquinaona station].

A shop that does cheap shoes is in carrer d'ausias 4, across the road from this shop is another.

In calle girona there's a few skate shops. To be honest I'd look at ordering from play.com or attitude clothing. They have sales and they do international orders!

Post a Comment